Friday, January 20, 2017

My First Post!

I had to separate myself from the other me, because this is the me that’s having the
most fun! I launched the serial story, The Courtesan - Part One, and then I made it
free.



Then I launched Part Two of this serial story, and kept the price low.


Then I launched Part Three.


And, Part Four.


I’m currently working on Part Five, by somewhat returning to the roots of the
story. Tisane’s debut as a full-fledged courtesan.

You might ask what is a courtesan? History defines them as teachers of royals.
Entertainers. They created their own costumes, made their own jewelry, devised
their own scents. The crafted food, drink, stories, music, and more. Their
judgement was sought and respected by all. A courtesan is a court whore,
pleasuring Noble Lords, or Noble Ladies.

What isn’t a courtesan? For my objectives, a courtesan is also a keeper of the
deepest history of humanity. An assassin. A warrior. A force for good. A force for
change.

If you want to play in my world, read and have fun. Leave a comment. Write a
review. You can find these stories at Smashwords, and at Barnes&Noble, and at
the iTunes store. There are other stores overseas, too. Look for them.

I am looking for followers! Here! Why not! I just started this adventure, and I'll share
the triumphs and the pitfalls. Like, I'm not on Amazon for a reason. That may or may
not change, but I'll never be exclusive. I'm making money, I can buy cheaper and better
ads, and I don't have to worry when I get sales from these ads. Stuff like that.

Support indie authors! Don’t hesitate to read a sample, or actually buy. It’s 
the only way to find out how the story ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment