Sunday, January 29, 2017

I'm Back! at Barnes&Noble

Apparently it was a glitch, so the link to the right works.

I got worried there for a little while. Sometimes it feels as if I'm dancing a waltz,
without actually moving across the dance floor. One step forward, one step back,
over and over again.

Part Five of The Courtesan is ready, and I'll try to have that posted in a day or so.
Right now I'm updating the back matter to actually include back matter, and I want
a newsletter signup link here, and in the back matter. The one thing I can do, is
not bother anyone with spam, so I'll only use the newsletter to announce a new
release.

I don't really Tweet my books, expecting you to buy. I tweet my blog posts. To me,
that's called good form. I may include the other me's as time goes on, but I'm not
sure yet.

Follow me here, follow me on Twitter, and sign up for my newsletter, when it's ready.
The choice is yours.

Support indie authors. Don’t hesitate to read a sample, and actually buy.
It’s the only way to find out how the story ends! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment