Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Moving On . . .

Right now I'm about 5000 words into my new story, Sin City by Night. But, I need to wrap my head around the world I'm building. Think paranormal world, with bad, good, and great sex a part of how the paranormal works. After all, sex can be all three. Bad, good, great.

. . . Nazi fuck machine . . .

That came out of nowhere. Now I got to do something with it!

Right now my overall To Do list has 21 things I need to get done, on top of what is done, so I'll use a few days to accomplish both pressing needs. Wrap my head around this world I'm building with a shit-load of ideas, and plow through each item on my list, one after the other.

Don’t hesitate to read a sample of my many books, and actually buy the book that
interests you. It’s the only way to find out how the story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment